The much awaited – IRCTC Android App under the name “IRCTC Connect” has been launched on 09th October 2014. It is the one of the most useful Android App. Now you can book tickets with ease on the go. It is a great offering from IRCTC for the common people who mostly travel through trains. It can be easily downloaded from Google Play store at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.irctc.main&hl=en
IRCTC Connect App is connected to IRCTC Main Site. The bookings made through IRCTC-Connect will also be visible on IRCTC Website. The tickets booked through app can be cancelled through App itself or through IRCTC Main Site as well.
- One step login to existing users
- Search and Book train tickets
- View and Cancel tickets
- Retains recently added passenger details
- New Users, register from App directly
- Upcoming Journey Alerts
- The IRCTC Connect Android App – Currently app shall support mobile phones with Android 4.1 and above only. Therefore, users having lower than 4.1 Android version shall not be able to install app.
- It shall NOT be available between 8 am to 12 noon.
The IRCTC also has provided a user guide for new users with the detailed description of how to use the App.
IRCTC Connect app details
Supported Android versions: Android 4.1 and above
Download size: 12MB
Download Link: Google Play