You must also be having some thoughts and real stories to share.
If you are willing to spread your words to public, you are on the right place.
Sparkle words offers publishing campaign for guest posts. You might be having a question why Sparkle Words?
Reasons you should write for Sparkle Words:
We all live a social life. We have a duty for our society. You can raise your views and share stories to enlighten the soul of the people. Sparkle words always encourages such blogs.
We work on your posts submitted with an expert team of editors and make it influential to get published. With your post published, you can reach millions of people who will read your words and appreciate them.
The new topic ideas are also welcomed but they should be related to the theme of the site. You can also choose the topic for your post from the existing categories.
Of course, we don’t pay. But a lot of our writers nevertheless make several thousand dollars per guest post by linking to product and service sales funnels in their bylines. We have no problem with it. In fact, we’re proud of them for being so clever.
After the post publication, share it on your social networks to reach it among your friends and relatives. They will appreciate your words and skills of writing.
Bloggers who are in pre-stage have the best way to gather interest. Write awesome content as a guest author and get in link with the popular bloggers.
Put all of those benefits together, and each guest post you publish for us is potentially worth tens of thousands of dollars to you. In return, we expect your very best.
And let’s be clear…
Not every post you pitch us will be accepted. At any given time, we are considering posts from different top writers across the web, and only the best of the best will be published.
How to structure a great post
Broadly speaking, the elements of a great guest post are:
- An interesting, attention-grabbing headline that makes a strong, relevant promise
- An engaging, empathetic opening that builds momentum and anticipation for the main body of the post
- A well-structured body full of strong points that give an interesting and distinctive take on the topic
- A motivational closing that makes the reader want to take action
Will I be able to link to my own blog within the post?
We allow an author name in the post byline and sometimes also a relevant link or two in the body of the post.
Anything I need to do after my post is published?
Yes, we would expect you to:
- Promote the post to your email list and/or social media followers
- Engage fully with readers by responding to comments as soon as the post goes live in the morning and as often as possible throughout the day and in the following few days
- Respond to comments or questions on Sparkle Words India Facebook page as your schedule allows immediately after publication
If you think you have what it takes to write for Sparkle Words, shoot an email to Sparkle Words Editor at firstname.lastname@example.org following the format in these guidelines. You can expect a reply within three to five days.