Its a easy and interesting paper work for kids. It is a simple paper lantern.
- Take a rectangular piece of paper. You can decorate it if you wish or can use simply.
- Fold the paper.Fold the paper into to equal half.
- Cut the folded side. Mark the inch gap using pencil on the folded side. Then cut it.
- Unfold the folded paper.
- Roll the paper gently
- Paste the paper using glue as shown in the picture.
- Have fun with your paper lanterns.
- Make sure that the paper should be thick enough.
- Don’t use super glue.